Sunday, June 13, 2010




















Clean Up Crews for the students.
Some have said my sponge looks like a peanut!


This is our daily Schedule for the students
We are having the students each week sign the Mississippi sign so it is full of signatures by the end of the summer. I started with Miss Amy!


Footnotes is a place where each student decorates a paper page with their name on it and hangs it on the twine with a clothespin. Then the students are encouraged to write notes to each other to encourage their team mates throughout the week! I stepped in paint and made foot prints yesterday for the edges of the twine!















JC, Luke, an Azad preparing our main food: sandwiches


Nate, Marisa, Brandon, Chase




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the pictures! It helps me get a better picture of where you are. We missed you today! Love - mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy!!! This is Liz =] I love you so much, and this is so awesome! It's really cool to get to see the behind-the-scenes of the mission trips I've been on. You are awesome, and you're going to have an amazing summer!

    ReplyDelete