Monday, May 31, 2010

It is 10:30 p.m. and I have just finished packing up my stuff, other than my computer of course. I will be waking up at 5:30 a.m. tomorrow morning to leave for Northwestern College where a Next Step Ministries van will pick me up to bring me and other students from Minnesota to Madison, WI where we will be having a week of intensive training with all the interns. At the end of the week we will part ways to our five different sites. My team will be heading south to Mississippi! Please keep me in your prayers as my summer journey officially begins :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello~ I am an old classmate of your moms. Good for you! This sounds like a wonderful trip. Be safe and I will be following your blog. I am taking a class for my teaching certificate-Racial and Ethnic Groups right now so your blog intrigued me. Keep us posted..
    Jodi (Larson) O'Brien

    ReplyDelete