Friday, March 19, 2010

God's Mighty Blessings!

So this is my very first blog ever! I want to start out with an amazing praise and blessing I received today.
As I was just looking at my bank account, I realized that if I tithe from my paycheck I received today (like I do with all my paychecks) I would be short for my $1000 bill on my account that is due before my next pay check. Without tithing I would have had enough. I was kind of struggling over whether I should tithe first as we are called to do and know that the Lord will provide or if I should pay off the bill first and then tithe for this check and the next one from the next pay check. As I was contemplating this, I checked my mail box to find an anonymous note with Phil 4:19 "And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus." and $100 dollar bill. I am trying to hold back tears right now! The Lord blesses our faithfulness!! What a mighty caring God we serve!

1 comment: